Low-Carb, Low-Fat Cheesecake
- 2 lbs no fat cream cheese
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) low-carb no fat milk
- 1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- using no fat cooking spray, spray 9” pie pan
- mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
- pour mix into pre-greased pan
- heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
- let it cool in the oven (to make fluffier)
- remove from the oven and place in refrigerator
You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.
Nutrional Profile (if you cut it up into 8 slices, per slice)
- Calories: 124
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 2.25g
Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.
Also you can top with Walden Farm’s zero calories/carbohydrate/fat/sugar chocolate syrup, use fresh fruit, protein fluff, almond butter or whatever else you would like. Enjoy!
Here’s a pre-cooked picture from the mixing bowl.